Applying for the ITIC card by submitting a certificate for the school year 2018/2019 can be done in the beginning of the September of 2018 when the school year 2018/2019 officially begins. In this case, the card will be valid from September 2018 to December 2019.
If the cardholder submits a request in any other following month of 2018 (October, November or December) or in 2019, the ITIC card will be valid from the month in which the request for card issuance is submitted until the 31st December 2019.
The following school years can be interpreted in this example.
• The amount of membership fee is the same for any period of application.
• You can apply for ISIC card in one of the following ways:
• In the office of Customer Service: Starine Novaka 1 (first floor), Belgrade, Monday – Friday , 08 AM – 4 PM
• BAS Consulting, Novi Sad, Kralja Aleksandra 12, Pariski magazin, III floor, store 57, +381 21 3015 119, +381 69 5030 423, Monday-Friday (09 AM – 5 PM)
• By online ordering on the following link
• In one of the branch offices of OTP Bank across Serbia – if you want your ISIC card to have a payment function and if you are between 18 and 28 years old. More information about this in the ISIC Maestro card section.
Users of EYCA cards who renew their membership earn a discount of 100 dinars per membership fee if they show their old card only in the office of Customer Service.