EYCA card is an international identification card that offers numerous benefits in our country and other European countries. In addition to many discounts from different areas, it represents a ticket for young people to the world of information, culture and youth happenings in order to encourage their mobility.
Who can apply for EYCA card?
- All young people between the age of 7 and 30, regardless of whether they are students, employees or the unemployed
What do you get with the EYCA card?
- UNIQA insurance wherever you are 24h and travel insurance for an unlimited number of trips during the validity of the membership fee (this applies only for citizens of the Republic of Serbia)
You can find out more about insurance in UNIQA Insurance section
- Discounts in our country and other European countries that can be searched in the section Discounts.
Discounts are related to different areas: the purchase of tickets for museums, theaters, tickets for bus and rail traffic, accommodation in hotels and hostels, visits to catering facilities, the purchase of wardrobe and other needs of young people in different chains of commerce and on travel services.
- Gifts throughout the year on promotions and through social networks
It is necessary to follow Facebook and Instagram profiles for card users in order to be informed about all news
- Participation in competitions on different topics and events for young people